Monday, August 20, 2007

Barbie Forever Barbie Totally Real House


The Barbie Totally Real House is the perfect place for any stylish girl to call home! With realistic details, the house features three separate rooms, including a kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom that transforms into a living room. It comes with three working sounds - a doorbell, toilet flush and shower - as well as a mechanical washer and dryer with real spinning action.
I was very pleased with this purchase. It took me a little over an hour to assemble it. Be sure to keep the box with the colorful photo illustrations handy along with the enclosed black and white instruction sheet while putting together this toy. You'll find that helps a lot to put this whole thing together. I popped in the batteries, and the sound effects work just fine. I use this toy along with my Barbie as Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and my Ken as Prince Phillip dolls in my illustrated stories. It's loads of fun.