Monday, August 20, 2007

Corolle Hairstyling and Makeup Head


My daughter asked for a make-up doll for Christmas. It was hard to actually find very many different kinds. this one was just what I was looking for. My four year old can brush her hair, she needs help putting the pony tail holders in, but she puts the makeup on by herself and can wipe it clean pretty easily. I bought her extra makeup since the make up it comes with doesnt show up very well and there wasn't a lot of it. It does come with a brush and two pony tail holders. We also got our daughter a few more hair accessories to make it more interesting. It is a little pricey but we signed up for an amazon credit card and got it for free. So that wasn't really a consideration for us. My daughter is four and this is one of her favorite toys. and it keeps her busy for a long time.